Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A short film idea

Two friends are talking, one boy one girl. They're describing how they think the world is going to end. Some of the descriptions are funny, some are kind of realistic and make you think. It will be very relaxed, but have interesting filming angles. A couple I'm thinking about are 1) viewing their feet as they walk on a pavement to grass. 2) In the car, eating french fries or something, viewing the back and front somehow. 3) at the end, it will have the two walking out of a door with a peep hole, and as they walk out the camera zooms into the peep hole to have them....I'm not sure yet. I have a couple of options. But that would be the end. (I'm gonna have to thank keeks for using my camera to zoom into my peep hole one day)

What do you guys think? Comments?

No comments: