Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A note to my fellow bloggers, and a bit of insight of me presently

Hey guys, unlike DJ, anything personal I guess will be on here as well? I'm not going to post about my feelings and nonsense, but more about thing I may be inspired by or things that interest my brain. And maybe, a little venting.

Over the break I made a drum. Yeah I know it's totally lame but it sounds pretty decent when recorded.


Yes for homemade!

I am proud of it because I'm not really all that handy.

Last night I went to a democrats party because of Obama. I had some blue and red jello shots. I felt awkward and out of place, so talked to the president of NORML UCF chapter.

I downloaded a program called VLC media player...I like it because I can make screencaps of my dvds.

Example:


So yeah. Please try to listen to Joseph Arthur if you can get the chance, his greatest song is "In the Sun" and I'm totally obsessed with it.

And if I had a band, and if there weren't already bands in Orlando and Jacksonville with this name, I would name it Pizza Party.

2 comments:

* said...

called me out Kell's Bells. :P I like your drum and that your using VLC, it rocks because it can burn whole dvds too, and you can skip the piracy bs a dvd player would make you watch. anywho, sorry i dont use this for more little idea things, but thats what my other blog has always been. However, any ideas related to fun club productions(my movie BUMP, the stop animation project Spooky House, the Night Divine movie etc.) will all be posted at least here, if not here and my other one.

Kelly said...

it's cool deegee =) i dont have another blog, but thank you for your kind words.